Skip to content
Go to Top
As a user of an ECN injector, I agree to:
- Ensure that my fuel system is clean and free of particles.
- For a Spray G gasoline injector, use available Delphi “setup” injectors of the same type to ensure pressure and injector driver controls are functional prior to installation of the target injector.
- Apply active cooling to the injector at all times to the target temperature to ensure that it does not overheat.
- Prevent water condensation (and eventual rust/oxidation) and coking by purging of vessel with dry air or nitrogen.
- Coating the nozzle with a light oil (or WD-40) after experiments are completed to prevent oxidation when in storage.
- Measure ambient and injector temperature (and composition) boundary conditions to ensure that target conditions are met.
- Provide relevant vessel or engine intake geometry to permit CFD simulation of the experiment.
- Share results to the ECN archival website following instructions on the participation page.